Monday, April 23, 2012

Learning Model in BYUI

April 19


Last week, one of the discussion that we had with Brother Williams in Family Relation class was three learning model in BYUI. 
Prepare
*Teach One Another
*Ponder/Prove.


    In three learning model,  affected alot in my life during last semester in winter. Especially, when during final days of school, I was very stressed out about chemistry test. In short time of period, my chemistry teacher taught the whole one chapter in two days. the test was on Monday and final exam was on the following Friday. However, i immediately stop worrying and started to apply those three learning model. I spent time prepare for the test, when I prepared sufficiently I felt confident about the test. So I could able to help my classmate with chemistry and I had chance to review it again. Finally, when I took the test I got the highest score out of all the scores that I got in my chemistry test. I couldn't believe how the three learning model impacted on my grade!

  I appreciate the three learning model that are introduced by this school and the opportunity to experience amazing result out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment