Friday, July 13, 2012

Family relation class



 I really recommand everyone to take this class, it really gives you a opportunities to think and learn many things about the family. It gaves me a lot of perspectives about Husband and Wife and children and the parents. It helps you to relate with your own situation and circumstances.

 In the beginning I didn't understand why brother Williams keep mentioning that Family is the most hard and complicated unit. Because I thought very simply that just meet a good guy and marry them and teach the children well. But in Family relation class it doesn't only talk about what does mom, dad, or the chilren do in the family. It also talk about different perspectives and family situation, such as remarried couple, single mom, sigle dad, and so on.

 I am so glad that I took this class because I learned so many things that I was misunderstood or many facts that I didn't reconize before. Now I know better about Family in many other circumstances and what I should prevent and prepare for those situations. At the end I have more confidence for my future family and I can't to wait till I have my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment